See how to start the process
1. Talk to a specialist
We have a team of experts with in-depth knowledge in issuing gaming licenses. Let them find the best solution for you business!
2. Choose the license jurisdiction
We support gaming operators to issue their gaming licenses in Curaçao and Malta. Let a specialist help you to choose the jurisdiction that best suits your business needs.
Curaçao | Mainly indicated for Startups
This is the simplest, fastest and most economical license in the world
- Only one license for all types of games
- No dividend withdrawal limits
- 0% corporate tax
Malta | Suitable for more robust operations
Considered the Gold Standard license of the iGaming industry
- License in an EU jurisdiction
- Doing business easily with banks and payment methods
- Relevant tax benefits
- More complex process
- Need for greater investment
3. Fill in the application form
To start your process, we need to receive the order form with detailed information about everyone involved in the process.
Step by Step
- Print the order form available here
- Fill in all fields and sign
- Send a signed and completed copy to management@egamingcuraçao.com
4. Submit the necessary documents
To start the process we need to receive documents from all officers, authorized persons, shareholders, directors or final beneficiaries.
- Shareholders’ certified passport
- Certified second ID
- Original or certified copy of an utility bill, showing the client’s namesand home address
- Certificate of absence of criminal record
- CV / resume
- Bank reference letter with the client’s name and address
- Software details, including copy of software contract(s) and / or third party certification of the RNG application and its impartiality (if applicable)
- Proof of ownership of the website domain
All documents must be in English and with a date not exceeding 90 days. Certified translations are required if documents are not in English.
5. Sign the contract
We will send a contract detailing all the services that will be provided, obligations of both parties and guarantees to formalize everything that was discussed with our specialists, who will be available to clarify possible doubts that may arise.
6. Execute the invoice payment
We have several payment methods to meet your needs. After receiving the signed contract, an invoice will be issued with the value of the service under the terms previously negotiated. We have several payment methods available for your convenience, such as:
Just choose the payment method that suits you best, and we take care of the particulars.